In-person learning starts Fall 2021. Congratulations everyone!
Online Lab Courses for Fall 2020, Winter 2021, and Spring 2021
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry will offer our chemistry lab courses online using the following basic model:
- Lab quizzes (if applicable) will be administered online through GauchoSpace.
- Experiments will be performed by the TAs and recorded on video. The videos will be posted on GauchoSpace.
- Students will watch the video and record experimental data as required by the lab. Other necessary data will be uploaded to GauchoSpace as needed.
- Lab TAs will hold interactive office hours online.
- Lab reports will be submitted online through GauchoSpace and be graded by the TAs.
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry intends to provide the same excellent standard of quality and active learning through this new platform as we would in our in-person labs. We understand the complexities and concerns regarding this situation, but rest assured that your educational quality is being treated with the utmost integrity.